Dental Sales Earning Opportunities!
Operate your own business from home with ongoing professional support!
Be your own boss. Set your own hours. Work the days that you choose!
Contact Karen to see what local territories are available today.
Time commitment: Full-time or Part-time. Whatever you chose.
If you have sales experience and or connections in the dental industry, maxill operates the perfect opportunity for you to operate your home business in the industry you already love or will come to love.
maxill is a diverse provider of infection control, disposables, hygiene and preventative products to a comprehensive dental industry customer base.
Since 1987, maxill has been providing quality products to Dentists, Hygienists, Health Care Institutions, Government entities and other customer groups. Ninety seven percent (97%) of all the products maxill sells are proprietary in nature and carry the maxill brand.
maxill is seeking goal driven, self-starter, independent dental industry sales professionals to establish new business and generate your own personal success within your local market.
maxill offers comprehensive support through in-house sales managers / trainers, product marketing materials, sample program, and the most competitive pricing which is essential for you to get the sale.
maxill’s core reasons for success are:
- No MLM
- No inventory to buy
- Pricing within the dental industry – we are very cost competitive
- Quality products
- World-class customer service
- Customer satisfaction guarantee
- Ongoing expansion in product line, markets and technology
- Ongoing investment in sales tools, sales strategies and related technology
- Sales Manager/Trainer support – We help our team achieve sales
Successful Candidates have:
- Several years of demonstrated sales experience. (Dental industry sales or clinical experience preferred)
- A total customer driven approach, focusing on a commitment for quality sales / service
- Daily utilization of on-line and mobile app proprietary CRM for sales call management
- You should reside within territory / market where you and your customer base is located
- Must retain a valid Driver’s License, reliable vehicle and automobile insurance
- Demonstrated organization, planning and communication skills
- Goal oriented to achieve targets through self-motivation, persistence and determination
- Must be proficient in MS Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel.) Proven computer literacy skills and working knowledge of most common business software applications
- Must have a laptop or desktop PC and a smartphone to access leading edge maxill software and sales related programs
- only $100 for a starter sample and catalog kit and IT CRM setup fee
maxill Sales Representatives are compensated on a commission basis bi-weekly with payment determined upon Gross purchases their accounts have made for the previous two (2) week period. Representatives are able to track sales and customer activity anytime via our online 24/7 CRM system.
maxill is a committed partner to the dental industry through thousands of customers serviced with product quality, selection, competitive pricing and pride each and every day!
If you are a driven sales or dental professional that is seeking an opportunity to supplement your income and is willing to dedicate the effort needed to establish your secure long-term book of business in a very stable industry, then we want to hear from you.
Tell us a bit about yourself. Click the apply button and submitting a cover letter and other information such as a resume to us today!
maxill. We make a positive impact everywhere we go!
To discuss this opportunity further, please Contact Karen Luke at;
855-462-9455 Ext # 305
- Operate your own business from home with ongoing professional support! Be your own boss. Set your own hours.
Start-Up Costs: $100
Type(s) of business: Business Opportunity, Direct Sales, Independent Agent
Type of Business Comments: Sales
Date Business began: 1987
Number of Businesses Currently in Operation: 0
Is Business “MOBILE” (home-based, most work performed outside of home)?: Yes
Can Business Be Operated Part-Time?: Yes
U.S. States and Canada Offered: AL AK AZ AR CA CO CT DC DE FL GA HI ID IL IN IA KS KY LA ME MD MA MI MN MS MO MT NE NV NH NJ NM NY NC ND OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VT VA WA WV WI WY
Training Comments: Product Training and ongoing account support provided
Support Comments: Office and CRM support to get your business launched and successful.
Additional Listing Comments: Tailored towards dental or sales professionals that want to remain active and network within the dental industry. A wide range of quality products at very competitive pricing ensures repeat business and steady account expansion.