Account Medical LLC
How often do you get to save a life? What if that life were your own or a family member? Seriously, think about that for a moment as you consider our home-based business opportunity. We’re part of the overall estimated 5.5 BILLION dollar industry growth by 2022! This is NOT a MLM business. This is for serious buyers who want to make a difference. A+ BBB Rating. We now have over 1,000 City Advocate Leader positions now open.
First, thanks to the iOS11 update, now not only Android but also iOS devices can scan a QR code natively WITHOUT DOWNLOADING APP.
- Secondly, China’s QR penetration and its economic impact is serving as a proven case-study globally for brands and businesses to follow suit.
- Finally, QR codes are the perfect balance between being cost-effective, privacy-friendly yet delivering rich consumer engagement that is customizable.
When Help Arrives, Can They Easily Access Your Vital Health Information?
About Us:We are a medical records management company that specializes in developing cutting edge records management technology. Account Medical’s mission is to dramatically reduce the complexity and confusion usually associated with the operations and maintenance of health records. We make it a mandate to assist in the care of our elderly loved ones, children, and family members while assisting healthcare organizations to increase not only their productivity but also to enhance their ability to access patient records instantly, especially during emergencies. We are veteran-owned. VOSB.
What Is a QR code?A QR Code is a two-dimensional version of the barcode, known from product packaging in the supermarket. Originally developed for process optimization in the logistics of the automotive industry, the QR Code has found its way into mobile marketing with the widespread adoption of smartphones. “QR” stands for “Quick Response”, which refers to the instant access to the information hidden in the Code. QR Codes are gaining popularity because the technology is “open source”, i.e. available for everyone. Significant advantages of QR Codes over conventional barcodes are larger data capacity and high fault tolerance.
What Is a Smart Card?
A smart card, chip card, or integrated circuit card (ICC) is a physical electronic authorization device, used to control access to a resource. It is typically a plastic credit card-sized card with an embedded integrated circuit (IC) chip. Many smart cards include a pattern of metal contacts to electrically connect to the internal chip. Others are contactless, and some are both. Smart cards can provide personal identification, authentication, data storage, and application processing. Applications include identification, financial, mobile phones (SIM), public transit, computer security, schools, and healthcare. Smart cards may provide strong security authentication for single sign-on (SSO) within organizations. Numerous nations have deployed smart cards throughout their populations.
Why is QR code Tech Important?
- Scan personal QR ID with any smartphone or tablet. 87% of all people have a phone or tablet in rams length!
- Instantly alerts first responders of your medical conditions and emergency contact information.
- Give QR sticker to elderly relative so if they become lost, you can quickly be contacted.
- For children, alerts others to behavioral, medical or other conditions to keep all safe.
- If traveling with children, enter your current location and phone number in child’s profile so you can be contacted quickly.
- Can enter 20 profile options including medical alerts, prescription list, allergies, blood type and contacts.
- Instantly alerts loved ones if you are seriously hurt, become ill or ever need immediate help.
- Place QR stickers on all valuable personal items so if lost, you can quickly be contacted to retrieve them.
- Upload records, x rays that medical personnel can quickly view/download when needed.
- Any hospital/doctor around the world can view and download your vital medical info if you’re incapacitated or unable to communicate due to language barrier.
- Private storage locker for important documents.
- QR code stickers are permanent and highly water-resistant.
- Virtually all smartphones and other mobile devices, including the camera-equipped iPad 2, can now read QR tags and immediately connect the mobile user to customer information. Your smartphone may need an app, but that brings us to another thing we like. It’s free.
- Mobile device apps for QR codes are typically free and easy to use; some are built-in. With little more than a quick download all the major smartphone operating systems, including Android, iOS and RIM, enable QR generation (create a code) and decoding (reading).
- It’s the convenience factor that appeals to many users, especially the tech-enabled individuals who are seldom without a phone or other mobile device in their hands. The scan is an immediate link, phone connection or download.
Who Is This Business Opportunity Designed For?
- People That Want to Make A Difference Not Just Income.
- People who have connections with schools, churches, charity organizations, children’s camps, counselors, retail location and more.
What Do You Need To Get Started?
- You can run this business opportunity from almost anywhere with an internet connection and phone service with no experience needed!
- We work with only one City Advocate Leader in each area.
- We offer a start-up kit that will guide you through the first steps to get registered in your state. Also, to get your own QR stickers at a discounted price for an annual plan.
- We want our City Advocate Leader to also subscribe so we will give you a free month to get started.
Why Are QR codes Better?
- Medical ID bracelets/ jewelry usually only have room for a word or phone number. In a true emergency, this is likely not enough information to save a life and with the advent of new technology, it is now making other forms of medical alerts system obsolete.
- USB drives lack the ability to quickly access the information. How many of us walk around with the ability to download a USB drive? Sure, EMT’s have them and so do the police but you need technology that goes much farther. Technology that will allow anyone with a QR app to read ONLY the information that YOU WANT THEM TO. EMT’s and the police use QR codes apps when needed.
How Do You Make Money As A City Advocate Leader?
- You will enjoy multiple streams of revenue.
- Revenue Sharing Monthly Subscriptions.
- Revenue Sharing Annual Subscriptions.
- Revenue Sharing At The Retail Level.
- Profit-Sharing With Partners.
- Community Sharing Profits.
- More to come…
How Do You Get Started?
Fill out the form to the right to have a sales representative schedule a time to discuss the opportunity. We’re also looking for our Global Advocate Partners. We invite individuals who would cities outside the US to contact us right now as well.
Account Medical QR Code Emergency Safety ID System
Start-Up Costs: $495
Type(s) of business: Business Opportunity, Distributor, Service to Business, Direct Sales, Independent Agent
Number of Businesses Currently in Operation: 15
Is Business “MOBILE” (home-based, most work performed outside of home)?: Yes
Can Business Be Operated Part-Time?: Yes
U.S. States and Canada Offered: CANADA AL AK AZ AR CA CO CT DC DE FL GA HI ID IL IN IA KS KY LA ME MD MA MI MN MS MO MT NE NV NH NJ NM NY NC ND OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VT VA WA WV WI WY