Real Life Judgment Recovery
If you're looking for a niche that is common sense, interesting and doable, as well as meeting your community's needs--and do it from home--this may be it.
Every town, city, and state has a way to settle disputes. These are our small claims courts and our regular civil courts.
At the end of the hearing, the judge makes a decision—called a judgment. It’s not an order to pay, just a decision of how much is owed — from $100 to $100's of thousands.
But people usually don’t pay, even when they have the money. It’s the same problem in every community, including mine and yours.
What we do:
- We locate unsatisfied money judgments online or at the courthouse (I'll show you how)
- We investigate the judgment debtors to discover which judgments are "doable." (yes, I'll show you how)
- We enforce those money judgments using 1 or more of the 6 enforcement measures. (yes, training on this too).
- We send the plaintiff his or her proceeds, typically keeping 45-50%.
My name is Peter Gilboy, and I've been enforcing judgments for 18 years, principally in California and New York. I started part-time, and then retired from my teaching position.
No business is easy. This business takes right knowledge, investigation abilities, and hard work. It's not for everyone.
- It takes the right state (check with me),
- some start-up money (about $1500, realistically),
- love of learning,
- and love of internet investigations.
Call me and I can tell you more. 619.758.3552
Or please check out my website at www.JudgmentRecoveryCourse.com
Thank you, Peter
Start-Up Costs: $1500 realistically
Type(s) of business: Business Opportunity
Type of Business Comments: Enforcing Money Judgments for a Living
Date Business began: 2000
Number of Businesses Currently in Operation: 1
Is Business “MOBILE” (home-based, most work performed outside of home)?: Yes
Can Business Be Operated Part-Time?: Yes
U.S. States and Canada Offered: CANADA AL AK AZ AR CA CO CT DC DE FL GA HI ID IL IN IA KS KY LA ME MD MA MI MN MS MO MT NE NV NH NJ NM NY NC ND OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VT VA WA WV WI WY
Foreign Locations Offered: None
Training Comments: An entire program, not just a course. Includes the full Course (of course), ongoing mentoring, webinars, meet-ups, and a complete forum with topics by state
Support Comments: Full Course, Mentoring, Webinars, Meet-ups, Full Forum of Advance Experts